Unexpected Hug from Behind
A hug from behind says you wanted to be close to her so badly that you couldn’t even wait for her to turn around. Especially when it’s a surprise, it’s a great way to show you care. Make sure it’s your girlfriend though, random girls aren’t as enthused with surprise hugs.
Give Her Precise Compliments
Rather than saying “you look pretty” (actually, you should say that too) compliment her on a specific piece of jewelry, or the way her hair looks, or the color of her dress. It’s more authentic than a blanket compliment. Compliment her often but not so much that it becomes insincere.
Walk Between Her and the Street
Chivalry isn’t dead and it’s nice to let her know you care about her. Don’t demand it, but when walking on the sidewalk subtly staying between her and traffic is incredibly sweet. This guy and his wife seem like they’ve been together for a while, so it clearly works.
Don’t make me mad then tell me to calm down. That’s like shooting someone then tell them to not bleed.
1. You never feel weird being naked around them, even when you’re in bad lighting or on a day where you don’t feel so hot overall.
2. You catch them looking at you every now and again and they always have this really appreciative, happy look on their face when they think you aren’t looking. (Unless you’re being dumb and they’re looking at you with that “Oh, you” look they give sometimes.)
3. Your friends really like them, and there’s never that weird feeling of “Oh, the significant other is coming along, time for everyone to be serious and not have as much fun.”
4. People often ask you if they have a sibling or a good friend who is single.
5. When you’re talking to them about a bad day you had, they always listen and actually give some kind of feedback, instead of just staring at you with this glazed-over look and waiting until you stop talking.
6. Errands, like going to the grocery store or taking a drive somewhere, are always made way more fun and interesting when the two of you are doing it together.
7. Actually, when you think about it, going grocery shopping together is one of your favorite things.
8. They know what your favorite junk foods are, and sometimes they surprise you with them.
9. Whenever the two of you fight, the fights always stay on topic and don’t ever get into matches of hurtful name-calling. You’re never afraid that they’re going to give you some terrible low blow over an unrelated argument.
10. You love showing each other music and movies that you love, and the other one always looks forward to discovering it.
Ang hirap maging “wala lang”.